|Customer Service For Dummies
by Karen Leland and Keith Bailey, softcover, 422 pages, 1999, $21.99.
This down-to-earth, step-by-step reference uncovers the mystery surrounding customer service and provides you with an outline for how to provide (and get) the best customer service possible. Filled with expert tips, techniques, and suggestions, as well as real-world case examples, case studies, and charts, you'll find Customer Service for Dummies is your handy customer service bible for the 90's and beyond.
|Table of Contents
1. The Art of Giving Good Customer Service
16. Quality Groups
17. Service Standards
18. Reward & Recognition
19. Mastering Your Electronic Mailbox
20. E-mail Etiquette
21. Ethics of E-Mail: Privacy, Permanance, & Policy
22. Customer Service on the Web
23. Ten Good Customer Service Habits to Develop
24. Ten Ways to be a Good Customer Service Role Model for Your Staff
25. Ten Major Do's and Don'ts of Customer Service
26. Ten Ways to Sell With Service
27. Ten Questions to Ask Before Hiring a Customer Service Representative
28. Ten Ways to Maintain Service in a Growing Company
The Resource Center for Customer Service
Tel: (708) 246-0320 Fax: (708) 246-0251
Copyright © 1997-2001 Software
Company Restructuring Services. All rights reserved.
Last modified August 6, 2001
Web Site by Software Company Restructuring Services (708) 246-0320